Jersey Arts Getaway
for Two in Princeton
Official Contest Rules
I. How to Enter:
1. Current Jersey Arts Members:
Submit your name, address, daytime phone, member number, and email address via the JerseyArts.com online contest entry form between May 17 and August 15, 2013.
Show your member card and register at the Discover Jersey Arts booth at the Appel Farm Arts & Music Festival in Elmer on June 1 or the XPoNential Music Festival along the Camden Waterfront from July 26 to 28, 2013
Automatically entered upon request for a Jersey Arts Membership at the Discover Jersey Arts booth at the Appel Farm Arts & Music Festival in Elmer on June 1 or the XPoNential Music Festival along the Camden Waterfront from July 26 to 28, 2013.
Note: One valid entry per person.
II. Eligibility Information & Restrictions:
The contest is open to all current Jersey Arts Members and those who register to become Jersey Arts Members. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on August 15, 2013 EST to be considered eligible. See eligibility restrictions below.
1. ArtPride New Jersey, New Jersey State Council on the Arts, New Jersey Division of Travel and Tourism, New Jersey Theatre Alliance and/or South Jersey Cultural Alliance employees, relatives or members of their immediate households are not eligible to enter.
2. McCarter Theatre, Princeton University Art Museum, Grounds For Scupture, Nassau Inn, Agricola, PJ's Pancake House, and/or Princeton Regional Conventions and Visitors Bureau employees, relatives or members of their immediate households are not eligible to enter.
3. Must be 21 years or older on or before 11:59 PM EST on August 15, 2013 to be eligible to enter.
1. One "Grand Prize" will be awarded through this contest and consist of the following (September 21-22, 2013):
Overnight accommodations for two for the evening of Saturday, September 21 at the Nassau Inn | 10 Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ | 609.921.7500
$100 gift certificate for use exclusively for dinner on Saturday, September 21 at the Agricola at 6:30pm | Eleven Witherspoon Street
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
| 609. 921.2798 (note: gift certificate cannot be used for alchohol or gratuity)
Two tickets to "Proof" on Saturday, September 21 at 8:00pm at McCarter Theatre | 91 University Place, Princeton, NJ | 609.258.ARTS
$40 gift certificate for use exclusively on Sunday, September 22 at the PJ's Pancake House at 11:00am | 154 Nassau St Princeton, NJ 08540 | 609.924.1353 (note: gift certificate cannot be used for alchohol or gratuity)
A private, docent tour of the Princeton University Art Museum including the "Itinerant Languages of Photography" exhibition on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 4:00 pm | Princeton Univ. McCormick Hall, Princeton, NJ | 609.258.3788
Two day passes to Grounds For Sculpture for use on Sunday, September 22, 2013 between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm | 18 Fairgrounds Rd Hamilton Township, NJ 08619 | 609.586.0616
2. The total estimated value of the "Grand Prize" is $550
3. No prizes other than the "Grand Prize" defined above are available through this contest.
4. All entertainment elements of "Grand Prize" are subject to change based on the cancellation or rescheduling of events. In such a case winner will be entitled to the same restitution as other ticket holding patrons for that event and subject to that organization's policies regarding refunds and exchanges. No other restitutions will be available through this contest.
5. "Grand Prize" is nontransferable and no substitutions of any kind will be permitted.
IV. Winner Selection
1. "Grand Prize" winner will be selected at random from all valid entries on or about August 16, 2013.
2. "Grand Prize" winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail between August 16 and August 23, 2013 between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm.
3. "Grand Prize" winner will receive all tickets and gift certificates related to the Jersey Arts Princeton Getaway for Two upon check in at the Nassau Inn. Hotel reservations will be held under the winner's name.
4. "Grand Prize" winner need not be available at time of notification to win. Winner will have two business days from the time of notification to respond to redeem prize. In the event the winner does not redeem prize within two business days, an alternate winner will be chosen and original winner agrees to forfeit any and all rights to prizes described in Paragraph III Section 1. This process will continue until a Grand Prize winner can be identified. A business day is defined as 9am-6pm Monday through Friday except for federal or state holidays.
5. In all cases the decision of ArtPride New Jersey will be final.
6. "Grand Prize" winner's name and hometown will be posted on www.JerseyArts.com on or about August 26 until on or about September 2, 2013.
1. Winner(s) are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and/or local taxes that may be incurred as a result of receiving any prize(s).
2. Winner(s) are solely responsible for any and all costs not covered in Paragraph III Section 1 including but not limited to: transportation, gratuities, additional food and beverages, and/or additional entertainment.
3. Winner(s) agree to the use of their name, voice, or likeness by, ArtPride New Jersey, New Jersey State Council on the Arts, and/or any participating or sponsor organization outlined above.
4. Winner(s) will be required to sign a release form.
5. There is no purchase of any kind necessary to enter this contest.